Wednesday 11 June 2014

FIRST CRUSH  !

By what name should I call  you ?

You ,the gilded  manuscript of scribbles
about  my feelings of first love,
gifted to her after thousand sleepless nights’
million and one  falters
that couldn’t touch even the fringe of her mind !

You, the  scarlet  graffiti  of her name
leisurely  cut out with pain to show love
under the strokes of Time’s sharp knife
without use of any after balm
in  the heart of my chaste palm !!

You , the quick,frenzied strumming of the strings
of her guitar like body  under the crazy gaze
of  June’s  raging sun  ,unable to strike
the  correct  notes of a self- written song !!!

You, the first look of a desiring moon
on  love’s dewy lips  stretching the tendrils
of   a passionate cucumber plant in my yard
inducing  many more flowers to bloom ,
and  promising more fruits on card
when  the night insects shrieked out
to   the rhythms of her swollen bosom !!!!

What should I call you tell my dear little Chum?


composition n copyright :saroj k. padhi
11/06/14
 


No comments:

Post a Comment