Sunday 8 June 2014

DREAM RAIN !

When still dreaming under the cover of a rainy afternoon
You appeared there dripping droplets of sweet rain,
Moistening the sprawling green fields of my mind
Where ambled newly weded grass-brides in red ,
Whispering about the secrets of musk between breasts
About the intoxication of arm-pits under aromatic sweats,
When Koels sang from the groves of your dark hair
And you were caught in a trap of desire unaware .
Rain plodded on the earth of your sweet gentle lips
With butterflies spraying colors from your finger tips,
I did not know when you bent there near my bed
And again after kissing you had so quietly fled !
Rain was there playing a sensuous music as I dreamt
A beautiful time when you were there and not there as I slept.

Copyright :saroj k. padhi

No comments:

Post a Comment