Thursday 26 February 2015







STONE


I’m a piece of stone here
Fallen to the ground
From the wall of an ancient temple
With no personal sound,
But with silent echoes of years of biting loneliness
In absence of my soul’s love around,
In ruins that me surround
The voice of an eternity does  resound ,
In the hollows of my being
Letting the mellow afternoon wind to sing
In sounds of digging of artisan hands
That have been devoured by a greedy brown Earth
To be spewed across the shore of our living as common sands .


Today the surface of my unpolished body
Is being caressed by hands of a lonely Spring
Trying to revive the sensations of young love
With its familiar ring,
When Time’s camera veers away from my face
To reveal the weather-beaten face of eternity
Under severe attacks from arrows of Time’s harsh sling.



@ copy right : saroj k. padhi/26. 02. 15

No comments:

Post a Comment