Monday 9 February 2015



AM I IN LOVE ?


Furtive looks from your eyes seem to fill the void in my soul
like waters of sea sating invisible chasms in the shore,
like wind puffing  the shrunken heart of  sagging sails ,
like a dash of  vermillion spreading across  the sky
that blushes in a new morn’s expectation of a positive reply.


I swim into the translucent mist of a maddening scent
from million mango buds spilling message of consent;
dreams robust hijack me from me ;
chugs of water at the root of a stream propel me
till I turn into a a sweet little flowing river
with froth of a white desire foaming up to soul’s brim;
hues from  flowers taking on to rainbow-  dream
inside the mist of your garden like eyes awoken ,
where two cute birds colour their plumes 
before to each other’s heart they sweetly sing.


@ copy right : saroj k. padhi/ 09.02.15






No comments:

Post a Comment