Sunday 1 February 2015





EPIPHANY !



Shadows of humans move past me whose steps I sense
as I stand here in a sort  of trance near the Pipal  tree ;
my eyes caught witnessing the dance of praying  leaves ,
clouds above forming into images of my God in breeze
as if a strange hallucination doth my mind strongly seize
or is it my destination here, where I for so long do freeze !

With the smell of unripe magic mangoes wafted in the air
and the conch blowing from deep inside my soul in fire .

Krishna astride in the chariot with Radha beside him, smiles
with colours new floating in to drape them from long miles ;
painting all those dwelling  in the temple of their one soul
in hues that flow from awareness of life’s one possible goal .

What makes me stand here like this ? Like a foolish boy
jilted in love. ? I perhaps wait for the final call from his bamboo toy.


@copy right : saroj k. padhi , 01/02/15

No comments:

Post a Comment