Wednesday 11 February 2015




FOOTFALLS OF SPRING



You have been seeking me these days Love
Not knowing that you are seeking---
In your eyes I see rainbows assuming
Freshest colours from flowers
Who turned mad in throes of acute longing ;


I listen to the susurrus of your footfalls
In endless chatters of wind with mango buds,
In their mild voice about the fog whimpering;


I smell you in the mist of aroma swinging
In our familiar garden from flowers’ oozing teats
From sweat of trees in their musky armpits ,


I enjoy dance of thoughts about you
 in my blood stream in tune with birds old and new,
in charm of the rising crescendo of their singing ;


I feel you my Love now in each of my breath ,
In enchanting thoughts about my fragrant death
In our ecstatic union’s penultimate meeting.


@ copy right : saroj k. padhi 13/02/15






No comments:

Post a Comment