Monday 2 February 2015




STEALTHY  SPRING


A swim along those ripples in streams of your singing eyes
made me forgetful about  my  own self and all past  sighs,

I lost the address of the bank where months back I played
with those Kash flowers tucked in your braid that softly said

about the colour of your aromatic dreams in Autumn nights
where I clearly saw pictures of your love of sentimental fights

before body of love scribbled  prelude to later- day long epic
I remember being caught in your twisted look’s black magic

and  stashed to  a cool shady rendezvous  in isle of your eyes
where secrets about  true love in winged words of wind lies

now you are a complete river with youth’s  hottest fever
where roses bloom at noon , jasmines under night’s cover

where my wounds heal into the wistful curves of your soul
and I feel as if into the folds of eternity my being does roll .


@ COPY RIGHT : SAROJ K. PADHI. 02/02/15


No comments:

Post a Comment