Saturday 14 February 2015





LOVING  YOU

Let me celebrate my love for you /  And tell something crucial to you
After these thirty years of love  /  Grown so mellow with you
In moments of joy and tear   /  And in moments of hope and fear
You have been with me  / And I have been with you…
Because you love me    /  And because I  always love you .

There have been tiffs and fights/  And moments of intense love with you
There have been thirty winters / There have been thirty Springs with you.

I  love the morning lotus in you / I love the evening lily in you
I love water in your eyes  / I love the fire that lies in you
I love your overlooking my mistakes/  I love mistakes done by you
I love the evening moon in you/ I love the midnight sun in you
I will grow older  with you/ But I may walk to grave without you
But I will always miss you  / Till the earth misses me
You too will miss me /  Till the earth misses you
But before that let me spend/ Let you spend best time with you
Till last let me keep loving you / Till last let me keep loving you



@ comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi/ 14.02.15

No comments:

Post a Comment