Sunday 15 February 2015




LOVE’S IRONY


As I looked deep into your lovely serene eyes
Know  not when my thoughts turned muddy
With a few thoughts all so very undesirable
Though glistened with dreams too beautiful ;


With my mind construing each of the soft wink
Into a story of new  love on rise and with no fall ,
Sending sparks of desire across a dormant soul
Giving  river of my heart a turbid, constant roll ;


But there suddenly the clouds in your aroused eyes
Turned black with pierce of  lightning from above
Thunders had soaked my eyes with a soft rain
With rainbow sparkling in  tears of  God  of Love.


O God, why is love so beautiful but painfully true
Why in its heart of kindness it is a little cruel too !


@comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi / 15.02.15



No comments:

Post a Comment