Tuesday 3 March 2015





SKY  KISS


The Sky of my heart is kissed by a spray of spittle from a March wind
In love with the stars floating under clouds of my shimmering thoughts
That raise you from the fossils of memory embossed on my soul’s skin;
Grown ecstatic at the touch of your saffron flying , fragrant blue saree
That slowly engulfs my entire being , when I find myself trying too hard
To recover my last breath from under heaps moon beams --my coffin !
At this vernal tryst I find you dropping off with ease all your old veils
From all parts of your luscious being as if you drown into an astral fling .


With the longtime longings of a lover over the years worn out and thin
My Sky sings a different song tonight in voice of the excited night bird
Responding to the call for union behind the leafy branches of a overladen tree,
In whose hollows hid my love’s owl for years growing  more and more lean
Perhaps waiting for this moment of union in the imagination of the bard
Before his mortal body stuck in the mud of infinite longings was set fully free .


@copy right : saroj k. padhi/ 02.03.15


No comments:

Post a Comment