Wednesday 11 March 2015





DREAMING PALASH



Ripples in the river freak out in wind multiplying ,
Filling in the blues in my mind with beauty of waters
Rare like blue moon in a placid March morning ,
Lost into her joys of giving the peace that she offers ;

As I sit waiting for you in the labyrinths of my desire
Hangovers of dilemmas familiar still haunt faintly ,
When squirrels rush out of tree tops with tails flicking,
Their excited chittering merging into waves so lovely ;

White butterflies flit across carrying the glory of a Sun
With loads of grains of dreams on their wings shining
Like the lost stars that were so bewitching but gone ,
And the luscious young mangoes in love cutely smiling ;

Don’t touch me for I’m now a red Palash in bloom
Waiting for beaks of Spring for an end to my gloom .

@copy right : saroj k. padhi 11/03/15
            








No comments:

Post a Comment