Friday 27 March 2015




FREEDOM


The wind feels free today to speak
In the language of my heart vaulting with emotions
That tide over old passions reeking of death ;
To sing of liberty of imagination to build
Nests, may be with thousand imperfections ,
To sway even in storm with simple faith .

Why should someone stop me as I wander
In the star-lit sky searching for beloved’s letters soaked in tears
That fell into the breast of compassionate God long back
Storming the clouds to break heads on mountain tops
With no stops till the sky turned red
With oozings from clotted wounds  of black letters ?

The wind of my spirit is crazy today
Brushing its invisible body on green skin of leaves
That radiate streams of light behind those mountains
Soaked in our love to awake to dreams of such lovely beams !

Today I feel that I ‘m free to steal drops of dew from lips
Of my Love when she is into a slumber too deep for any call ;
I feel too that I’m free to fall
After every rise however big or small,
Free to wander, rest, fly or crawl !

@ copy right : saroj k. padhi 27/03/15




No comments:

Post a Comment