Monday 30 March 2015




ABSENCE



Pigeons jump on the grass field
Engrossed in their picking worms under a warm Sun
Like words on a green page in the eyes of Dyslexia ,
When you appear with your intense invisible presence
On my white page like the deep scar of a black aporia,
Untying riddles about my secret love of the infinite sky
That stretches out beyond the reach of rustling trees
Like an inexhaustible enigma of an ambiguous  silence ;
As I pretend reconciling myself to a life in your absence .

The distant swaying banana leaves unfurl
The mystery about your secret love of my agonized heart
Like pages of a romantic novel turned one after the other
In the white heat of engagement with unknown shivers
In the depth of my soul
Craving for your surrogate presence !


@ copy right : saroj k. padhi, 23/03/15



No comments:

Post a Comment