Monday 30 March 2015




ACID ATTACK


Your acid no doubt has burnt my body, my soft skin
But my tormented flesh has tautened my resolve
To fight for my right and bring to life better sheen
In halo of love by selves that around me revolve --

With a desire to change the mindset behind attack;
Love forced is not love, not even a shadow of love ;
For lovers true have died in remorse or at a bivouac ,
But dared not force, knowing it drizzles from above ;

How could you think that you will rob my freedom
By such dastardly act of spraying hate across a sky?--
That must be burning you inside with a big, big why
Which you may not show but to self how can you lie ?

Believe me, one day you will drink that acid you threw
With your bitter self under burns from hates of acid dew.


Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi/ 13/03/15



No comments:

Post a Comment