Monday 9 March 2015







SEARCHING OUTSIDE

Mother :
Severed from the umbilical cord
I was flung into arms of many foster mothers
but none was like you
in their kisses, cuddles, smiles and tears,
love and fears ;
in my reflections and recollections
awe and wonder
I love the Goddess in you.

First love:

Away from your arms , my Love
I was wooed by many
but none was like you-
in their sweetness or saltiness,
anger or shyness,
in tantalizing closeness or pining distances,
or in the taste of their honeyed dew,
you were you
and in spite of not being with you
I love the Goddess in you.

Goddess:
Don’t know why I’m always in search of you
in my relations with the ‘other’
knowing pretty well
that the ideal can never be real-
a secret search for you silently smothers
and the debilitating man in me whimpers
at last to drop perhaps
into a singing swan’s falling feathers .

@ copy right : saroj k. padhi /8.03.15





No comments:

Post a Comment