Monday 30 March 2015





MIDNIGHT  LOVE


Nerves crack into chasms wider as emotions get tougher , tenser
Under the burden of proof, demanded by Time’s suspicious eye ,
Seeking  greater profusion of flowing tears in voice growing louder
When you soak my silent agonized cries into smiles on cheeks shy ;

I know you will come in my dreams dangling the bait of your body
To drowse the pangs of my soul in the transitions of my midnight,
When the sky would be bare-chested, blue like my lone, lost desire,
With smokes of empty words, deferred promises, to set things right ;

How oft’  have I resolved not to think of you in hours of loneliness
I don’t remember, but now I find that you’re a miniscule of myself
Entranced with life in its many coloured splendour and sweetness
Lying at the root of all tragic experiences inside depth of my delf ;

Come Love, let’s make a pact with this midnight moon in our midst,
To offer blend of half agony and half ecstasy as cocktail for our tryst .



@ comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi---15/03/15






No comments:

Post a Comment