Friday 6 March 2015






AWAY

Away from you
I am into an abyss :
of dark clouds about to burst into rain ,
of tears drying up in hearts of trickling rivers of Summer ,
into the thick of nameless Wintry  fog in its endless shower,
into depths of oceans thirsting for a drink of simple water ,
into spaces among sands weaving dreams about a new sun every hour
whereto I sink in search of my name, address and identity
when you seem to engulf all my time, space and reality .


Away from you
I’m into the innermost heart of all other things and beings :
into the hunger of cattle that drives them to sods on  riverbed,
into the cries of crows at tree tops in the graveyard of my hamlet
where my humble villagers in their death beds are  softly laid ,
into the peace of blossoms white, blue, violet, pink, green and red
trying in their endless sways and swings a Hot Spring to woo and wed .


Away from you
I’m into the heights of a few things too :
I’m scattered into a few dots of blue in the chest of a luminous Sky;
into the brood of dreaming birds in their post-coital ecstasy’s high
into the spiraling smokes of love from trees into the breast of Sun
into the echoes from caves of mountains sheltering lovely beasts of fun
into the silence of rocks folding their invisible hands into prayer
into the ecstasy of yogis almost dead in the depth of  bliss in shower .




@ copy right : saroj k. padhi/06.03.15




No comments:

Post a Comment