Wednesday 14 January 2015





WILDERNESS


It’s  the wilderness in your looks and your unread green books
that always stir my soul to depths of feels and heights of joy.

The vast marsh with eternal  tears of love in lakes’ blue eyes
positing a silent mirror to serenity without  customary sighs ;

the slovenliness of jungles with leaves writing elegy of their own
with the hands of wind sometimes fast and sometimes all shorn ;

high rocks made invisible by storms of wet clouds even at noon
with my horse galloping to touch the edge of the sky too soon ;

yes I  love the impenetrable riverine  jungle with weeds and reeds,
 miles of sun filled desert sands with oases, for imagination’s  feeds ;

I need you birdies and bees as songs for my sleeping soul to awake
my deep desire for all touches of your love, my mind to softly rake .


@ saroj k. padhi, 14/01/15




No comments:

Post a Comment