Saturday 17 January 2015






BAFFLEMENT


‘Which me of me is me’?--
That’s the question I so oft’ ask
in the wee hours of the morning,
as I wake up from a nightmare’s shock
to find the splinters of my fragile self falling
to resound in the sanctum of consciousness
with spectres of bitterness and sweetness ;

echoing the footfalls of distant memories
in the hazy corridors of a ubiquitous time
that points to traces of sweet moments
unerasable in semi-darkness of past events .

Dreams catapult me to spaces beyond time
where I catch tropes for magic moments
inside the  glowing  fire of an exotic clime
rich in some incomprehensible contents .

And ‘now’ is a continuous  deferral perhaps
with breaths of unwarranted flow of anxiety
uncontrollable thoughts clawing the mind
blocking the sure way to arrival at eternity !!!



@ copy right : saroj k. padhi 17/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment