Thursday 8 January 2015





KITE


Aspiring to reach out to the stars of my  big dreams
with unseen motifs of salvation painted on my light body,
I keep struggling  with vast space  for a feel of freedom
from affairs of world that sticks like a weather all cloudy ;


insects peck me when low,  birds mock me when I’m high,
swaying  my hood in a bid to move away from a taut string
that pulls at my skeleton  with heavy thuds to a  poor soul ,
when my tail and bowline give stamina for this divine fling ;


in face of hunger pining for a constant feed of wind into my belly
I burn my face every day in romance with a not-so-hard January Sun
And I know one day my boy-flier will release me from the tangle
And that day I can proudly say how freedom is a matter of great fun  .


Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi
08/01/15


No comments:

Post a Comment