Wednesday 21 January 2015





LIPS

Lips of leaves awakened
to speak
in words of a lover- sun,
towards light take a turn ;
with smiles on cheeks
traversing miles
in all possible direction;
with a secret wish
see how eagerly, silently
do they burn !
With kisses of a slow breeze
arousing memories to churn
moments of delight all sweet
in not too distant a past,
when young leaves nestled
around your cheeks ;
wet with desire to speak
about feelings in my heart
bursting into waves of ecstasy ;
when speechless I listened
dumb like the petals
of a nearby pansy
as if stricken with a lunacy .
Leaves today announce your presence
to this mad wind with their tips
tickling my mind ,
and in these leaves
my love in hue of green do I find .

@ copy right : saroj k. padhi. 21/01/15

No comments:

Post a Comment