Sunday 16 November 2014






RADHA’S RIDDLE


At the touch of your blue body
The leaves of my mimosa  lips folded in
 With a strange passion, exciting the wind
To blow into the aching flute of my body
Filling each node with notes of hymns
From your vast lyrical soul
Wherein for new love my soul sings ;


Since then I have lost control over my mind
That is in constant buzz of repeated rewind,
Echoing your footsteps on a bed  of wild grass
Whose overhanging  damp smell turns me on
Changing the hibiscus petals of my palms
Into a crimson blush ,
My blood is in a wild rush ,
And throat, running dry ,
My chest bursting with million birds’ cry …


Tell me Govind, how I to hold you now
That you arouse me with your touch ,
Swimming in the blue waters of your body
Tell me how to reach back to the shore
Don’t pull me please any more ,
Don’t, don’t  pull me any more.


Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi
16/11/14






No comments:

Post a Comment