Friday 7 November 2014





ILLUSION


However hard I try to shake you off
During kicks and flicks from reality,
You’re always there nestling near
With your incomprehensible beauty,
Offering moments of opportunity
To stand and stare out of a big hollow
At least at a semblance of eternity.


When crushed under the anguish
Of dysfunction, inertia and inactivity
Your charms breathe a new life
Into each dry chink and sterile cavity,
With your ecstatic oozings permeating
 Into each cell and dale of this body
Giving fresh insights into possibility.


I can’t be harsh to reject you here
In this house where bullets make holes
In  my walls , borders are vulnerable
Nights , horrible and days, torn by conflicts
Between the done and the desirable.


Come sweet illusion ,
Cover me with your balmy body
Suck me into your soul’s silent thrills
Transport me into ever awaking new feels.


Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi
07/11/14

No comments:

Post a Comment