Friday 8 August 2014





SURFING ACROSS GUILT

How long will I have to be patient and persistent
before I grow mature enough to understand myself
my foolish fancies ,my weaknesses, my angularities
my predilection to fall into lows of an abyss
while barging  into fits of passion and emotion
affecting the moon with burden of mythical stains
shocking flowers out of dreams in sleep
into moments of  undeserved guilt ?

How long will I take to build my cool
in the midst of my uneasy emotions
that propel me to stumble into
lusty dreams of the dawn for the night ??


Am I a cursed star in the sky of love
looking at splinters of self-image
in the bosom of a broken moon ???

Emotions my own blackmail me
under the blanket  of  the night
in this  house of  old doubts
with new fear and new fright .
But as night grows with me
Into its darkest hours
I see myself
on my newly acquired mirror
melting at the touch of my new  image
into a warm fountain of affection
to bond  with God
being the  only ambition
on the grave of all past emotion .

This is the prayer of a pervert
to Gods and goddesses of the night…

comp. n copyright : saroj k. padhi 05/08/14




No comments:

Post a Comment