Tuesday 19 August 2014




MORNING MIRACLE


Everyday I meet you  first
On the  glassy cheeks of my window pane
Where I sense your presence
As you lurk there  in your light white dress
Delivering  messages of love from
New  night  flowers
Blooming  in our garden
For a new sun to bless ;

I meet you
In the  twitters of birds
In the boughs
Nestling softly against my window
In their excited  flurry
And songs of glory
About  fruits and  flowers
About petals’ ceaseless  scented showers
On my  roofs of asbestos ;

I meet you
In the haloed  look of  a smiley moon
Dangling  from the cheeks of dawn’s sky
Suffused with soft colours of an about- to- rise sun
As leaves shiver in excitement
Over day’s sweet snacks
In tune with the breeze that awakes
Sleeping souls daily  to new miracles .


Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi
20/08/14


2 comments: