Tuesday 12 August 2014





SUPERMOON AND THE SEA


I’m a  Despo crying at the height
For the brightest supermoon of the night
The chimes of my heart keep ringing
To blows  from breeze still flicking .


Trees spouting wind of impatient love
Into ears of buds and blossoms half-sleeping


Where do I go this bright night
When the Tsunami of passion ravages the shores ?
Save holding on to the anchor of your destructive love
Breaking each of my  bone in its mad sweep
Lying across the sands of  your  inflamed desire
Sprawling on the beach , soaked with foam and filth
To the core?

Enjoying the pain of being  thoroughly ruined
By the mad bursts of your white glow
Blinding me to a dazed look at your flow
Of love so mysterious but true
That’s why I’m in love with you !!!


Comp. n copyright : saroj k. padhi 12/08/14

No comments:

Post a Comment