Tuesday 23 September 2014




YOUR  UMBRELLA


You hold the umbrella over my head
To stop the drops of rain that Heaven does shed;
Over the arches of my wet consciousness,
Your sweet love’s arbor  of a singing cool  shade !


As the butterfly of your look
Flits across the sky of my heart
Casting a rainbow of desire

Across my drooping mind,


Of roses oozing under rain
Me, you remind;

                                                                             
Where honey bees  of  my looks
Drink from petals of your lips in slow sips,
Along with  rain of bliss  from showers
That in  tune with music  softly drips;
From your umbrella’s soaked bowers
I’m  such a  poor captive
Under your magic powers !
Not knowing when
I have become
Inside your dark tresses
A bunch of aromatic flowers !


Copm. N copy right : saroj k. padhi
23/09/14

No comments:

Post a Comment