Tuesday 30 September 2014




CRAZIEST  LOVER 

Katak,
You’re my craziest love
in  spite of your many betrayals
and tough trials
you’re my sweet pain,
my cherished  freedom,
 and my  desired chain.

I’m a pebble under the waters
of  your rivers,
rolling  on propelled
by the sands of your desires
with my lust for  the  contours
of  your sensuous  body
changing  into flowers inside my stony loins
before  adorning  your shabby groins.

Caught in  the cobwebs of time
the butterfly of my dreams
wriggles before being devoured by your hunger
sizzling in the huts hemming  the flanks;

I  love to nestle like a  runaway lover
In the burrows of your quicksands
offering recluse to my wild pranks
with the offer of the elemental water of your love
and the balm of your breeze on the banks.

Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi
30/09/14

No comments:

Post a Comment