Wednesday 29 October 2014







WHY AM I JEALOUS ?



Why am I so jealous
As you smile back
At the morning lily
As a weak flash from Sun dithers
Unable to fight a cold wind
Flicking a lazy, loving mind ?


Why am I so jealous
As the bee whispers some secrets
Into the flowers of your ears
Sending you into soft tremors
That make you ignore my tears ?


Why am I jealous
As ripples rejoice at your reflection
On the chest of the river
Vying with a full moon;
Eager to touch you
When we walk on
Before our destined separation ?


Why, why am I jealous
Knowing fully well
That you will go away from me
As birds sing to you
During fruits’ maturation
And as each green  leaf waves hands
For your jubilation
And each falling leaf smiles at you
Before kissing oblivion ?


Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi
29/10/14a

No comments:

Post a Comment