Thursday 11 December 2014




BABA, THE GREAT



When I was a small school boy, he was an ordinary peasant
He taught me exercises to build body and grow brawny,
He also tempted me away to a country liquor counter
And showed me how to drink some liquor to be brainy ;


Many years layer I heard that he visited my brother’s shop,
Gave some divine discourses and had a bout of liquor,
Before  parting for his religious business of giving succour
To the illiterate poor in his village in lieu of varieties of offer ;


Now I hear that he is quite big and renowned a Baba
In the entire locality with big name in the vicinity ,
Enjoying name, fame, honey and lots of money
And  devotees around thriving on his proclaimed charity.


Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi
10/12/14





 a

No comments:

Post a Comment