Thursday 11 December 2014



A GIRL’S MONOLOGUE


How could you peep through the window of my bathroom?
How could you think of winning my soul  by  such hollow glare?
Look how I burn here in the scorching ridicules of the society
With chilly waves of trauma inside and the Sun’s angry stare!


How dare you call yourself my proclaimed lover, my soul’s partner
When you are simply driven by blind passion without emotion?
How could you be so unfair to yourself in the mirror of self image
Without bite of conscience? Wasn’t it a sign of your frustration?

For God’s sake don’t sully the word ‘love’ with such stupid acts
In the absence of being aroused by some nobler instincts
Keep away from my shadow to revel in your lurid dreams
Today with great remorse and regret my lone heart screams.


Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi
11/12/14



No comments:

Post a Comment