Monday 15 December 2014






I’M AN ADULTERESS


I admit I’m an adulteress,
But ask me not how I became one….

And if blame you must
As you need to blame someone…

Blame it on the numerous nights of smokeless tears
Inside the wounded heart of my lonely pillow ;

Blame it on the stars that kept me awake throughout night
To fill my heart with promise of that tantalizing passion
In each of their restive wink restoring  the heat of true love
Inside the dark cage of routine life, and a little emotion;

Blame it on the insomniac moon that rent my heart
With a desire for retreat to those juvenile dreams
That in some remotest corner kept burning urging my cells
To lose into that flame of meaningful ,crazy beams;

Blame it not on my husband or children who are my sole love
Rather blame it on that wild stream that stole my rippling mind
Into the folds of its wavy heart, teaching me how to flow with glow
That keeps the lover Sun  in ecstasy without  a single worldly bind.


Comp. n copy right : saroj k. padhi
15/12/14





No comments:

Post a Comment