Monday 30 March 2015





RIVER  OF LOVE


As I slowly drown into the deep chasm
Under the waters of your intense love ,
All my tears of bursting agony are gone
Into the depths of your devouring soul ,
When the half moon of my memories
Floats on the surface your azure body
Like flotsam of my sad, lost, lonely being
Battered in battle with Time’s harsh sling.


Even your last hand-written love letter
Is marooned in the island of my ever increasing amnesia
Sulking like a lost baby in dark corner of a fair,
When the words of my elegy jump off the last floor
Of the skyscraper of your ambition to the fatal ground
Of my blatant fall, with a desire to open a new door;

Let there be not a slightest remnant of my lost body
Anywhere in this world so occupied with things other than love
Let me sink into a silent oblivion of your devouring passion
Like a trapped, voiceless, sinking, brooding  dove .



@copy right: saroj k. padhi
14/03/15


No comments:

Post a Comment